Do you work at walmart and do you like your job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i work there i like to work there so i can change the price on stuff and have my hubby come and pick it up.. lots of fun, and when i run the register, i hand him all the cash back, so shit is free.
    Anonymous

• I worked there for jsut over 2 years as a cashier...and used to complain a lot after awhile- now that I have been looking for work for almost a full year- I would do anything to have that job back ;)
    don't know what you have until it's gone you know?...There are still things I'd hate, but all in all I have had WAY WORSE jobs than that one
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Doesn't that make it more expensive for everyone else in the long run?
    Anonymous

• You DO realise they will figure this shit out right? I have seen them arrest more than one co-worker for that kind of crap...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Wow Anon 44.. That is just plain wrong. You WILL get caught..
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 1:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I asked the question I didn't reply to my own question... that was someone else and to that someone else yes they do figure it out and you will get caught they fired a csm where I work for shoplifting and stealing money from the register during audits..
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• * I didn't think it was you answering ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I used to work at Sam's Club. It sucked.
    Anonymous

• I worked at wal-mart for about 8 months. Sadly it was the best paying job in town that I could get (making a whole $5.50 when I started...that was good money in 1999 for our little town). I quit when I was 4 months pregnant with my oldest.
    My husband worked there for 3 years. That's where we met. He hated it, too, but it was all that was around. After I quit he was trying to support our family (just me and him at the time) on $6.33/hour.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I got paid better at WalMart than anyhwere else I have worked....but then they have also changed how they ocnsider pay in the last couple years too- I made 8 in NM-then they changed it and I quit when we moved to Utah-got re-hired here and started at 9.70
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2009