Are you "The Morning Grump!" too?

I'm now known as The Morning Grump. I am deeming this my new name.

DS was up 6x last night, and if I give him something to drink he will go right back to sleep. Thing is, I'm tired of having to get up and make a bottle for him to drink! He's been getting up more and more often, it started as just once a night, around 4 am to 10pm, 12am, 2am, 4am, and now there's 1am and 3am! Eck. I'm a grump in the morning anyway, but this morning, DH was up getting around for work and I walked in front of him, storming thru the room. He says, "Good morning, beautiful."

I didn't realize until he walked out the door that all I had said was all cranky and directed at DS. He came in for a drink a bit ago, and I felt bad. I told him, "I'm sorry I grumped at you this morning. I feel really bad, I didn't mean it!"

You know what he says? "Oh, honey, it's ok, it's normal and I'm used to it."

Oh, I feel horrible!

Are you grumpy too?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 12:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm not a fan of the morning either especially when my son wakes up in the middle of the night (and SO always sleeps through it so I have no choice but to get up)...but only upon waking! I'm fine once I get up and get moving. especially if I auto-powered coffee the night before lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• lol, coffee makes me pee sooooo much! That just makes it worse...

But yes, once I'm up and around it makes a difference!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I am a b*tch in the mornings. I am so not a morning person..
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 1:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2009