Have you had a stalker so to speak?

I have and hubby has. how do you get them to leave you the hell alone? it seems we can never get enough shit for restraining orders, they're just always trying to make contact one way or another and we have told them to basically F*** off.
mines a little different. she's a straight female- it's so weird. his is just the classic opposite sex "i want you cause i can't have you" stalker.

anyways, they both creep me out 2 the max and I would seriously kill them if they came near us now (with baby in picture)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• op, is it an online stalker or real life?
    Anonymous

• yes.

an ex friend of mine has been hounding me and stalking me all over the internet. had to change all my emails and nicknames and AAAGH! and SHE's the one who dumped ME! I've lost customers, been banned from sites, and she's trash talked to all my friends about me.

I haven't a clue on how to get her to stay away and leave me the hell alone.
    Anonymous

• both. we both know them from real life but they are using the internet (social networks) and cell phones as their weapons.
    Anonymous

• an ex friend of mine has been hounding me and stalking me all over the internet. had to change all my emails and nicknames and AAAGH! and SHE's the one who dumped ME! I've lost customers, been banned from sites, and she's trash talked to all my friends about me.

is this the OP, lol?
    Anonymous

• it's good to know that i'm not the only one who attracts freaks. lol
    Anonymous

• Yes, and I still do. He is crazy. You can get a restraining order.

The restraining order had no effect on my stalker. He tried to kill me numerous times.
    Anonymous

• anon 15 #2 is the OP
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 1:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• well, some one changed my expired license plate stickers, so I have a very nice, traffic law abiding one
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 1:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• i have had so many stalkers, hooligans who have no life. they scare me. myspace is a breading ground for them
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 1:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• both. we both know them from real life but they are using the internet (social networks) and cell phones as their weapons

If you live in the same state, you can call the police on them, IF they make a direct threat on your life. Keep any and all records, and print out any contact that you can. Your best bet would be to hire an attorney, but that can be very expensive, as I'm sure you know. To be considered actual stalking, there has to be repetitive attacks,and you have to firmly tell them to leave you alone. If they live in another state, it's a federal issue, and therefore very hard to prosecute because it crosses state lines. Your best bet is to just ignore them, and they should go away. Stalkers usually want recognition, and try to provoke retaliation from their victims.
    Anonymous