anyone experiance this in early pregnancy?

so, i expected af on the 4th or 5th and so far she has been a no show. i tested on the 6th but it was negative, so i will test again the 11th..

the last few nights, i just... cant sleep. i lay down and it feels like ive been down forever and then i sit up and its been 10 minutes. and its like this all night. i toss and turn and i just CANT sleep...

im sooo sleepy...

im just wondering if this happened to anyone else and they turned out to be pregnant? or if im just going crazy? lol

thanks!

ToriBabe1221

Asked by ToriBabe1221 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was like that early on with my second; insomnia plus the extreme fatigue is not a fun combination (and something I'd never thought possible). I wouldn't count your chickens yet, but it meant pregnancy for me.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• i think you might be psyching yourself out.. try to relax- take some tylenol pm or something :)
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• during my second pregnancy i had insomnia the whole time. with both of the other ones i couldn't sleep enough lol. it could be, but just wait for the test or if you don't get results by next week you could go to the ob/gyn and they could tell by feeling your uterus.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 1:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2009