How can I improve my site?

My husband, I, and our team of supporters our very excited about our website groupcounseling.com, but it's not time to relax yet. Just like any profession, after being in it so many years, the line starts to blur between relating to people in your industry and keeping it simple for people not familiar with the mental health profession.

So my question is, moms, if your in need of counseling for what ever reason, and you come to the site, is it easy to use, and do you find value in it?

You opinion in greatly appreciated.

LCGroupCounsel

Asked by LCGroupCounsel at 1:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Health

• Many people may be turned off by the word "Christian"

Answer by rkoloms at 3:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I think that it would be nice to be able to view the Q & A without having to register.
    dragonlilly3492

Answer by dragonlilly3492 at 5:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Hi rkoloms & dragonlilly3492,

Thank you for your input. In answering rkoloms question, we are not ashamed of the inspiration and God blessing in building this website, and we feel that taking out all acknowledgment to him from the site would only choke out any further blessing. We are so far humble to him that he has taken our site even this far.

In answering dragonlilly3492's question, the Q & A is actually for therapists to ask each other questions regarding daily practice methods, so it's not meant for the general public, but I feel your confusion in it, and I think it could be more clear.
    LCGroupCounsel

Answer by LCGroupCounsel at 8:50 AM on Dec. 11, 2009