What should I get my best friend of 33 years for her 40th b-day? I want to get her something special.

danalee11

Asked by danalee11 at 1:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Shopping

• There's a great site- shutterfly.com- that let's you create everything imaginable from your photos.. maybe you could make her a photobook of your long journey together :)
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 1:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Take her to a male strip club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol just kidding. Do you have a store called "things remembered" near you? They make lots of cool stuff like frames,trophy, jewelery, and everything can be engraved. Its nice stuff.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I was going to suggest making a scrapbook or framing a special picture of the two of you together when you were younger...or maybe several from various stages in your lives. I like LishaBee's idea too.
    Anonymous

• tiffany's necklace.
    Anonymous

• How about an Amazon Gift Card!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Maybe you could splurge on a spa day for you and her together. That would be a really great way to celebrate a birthday, especially since it's her 40th. She would feel rejuivenated, relaxed and possibly younger. I've watched several of my mother's friends turn 40 and I can't say that any of them enjoyed that birthday and I think if you were to do the spa, or even just a cut and color at the salon, she could walk out and maybe feel more confident.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 6:26 PM on Dec. 10, 2009