are your kids having a snow day?

we had a snow day yesterday and today....i love my kids but im ready for them to get back to school tomorrow. we been lazing around past couple days and the house is starting to look it lol, y eah i know bad on my part

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes school was canceled at 8 am this morning, with good reason, 30+ mph winds, snow and sleet and the roads weren't plowed, unfortunately I still had to go to work.
    dolphinz1923

Answer by dolphinz1923 at 2:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• We have no snow today. We have rain.
    Anonymous

• Yep. They got out at noon yesterday, and one of our bus drivers called in this morning and said there was no way he'd be able to make it down the gravel roads, so it was called off today too. No telling about tomorrow. But I hate this. Highways & blacktops are good, hubby had to take dd to the doctor in the next town almost 20 miles away - but he said the gravels look horrible. I hate snow days.
    Anonymous

• We received 14"+ inches of snow since yesterday at 3pm. It's still snowing and blowing. The whole county is like a ghost town I guess. We are all still in jammies :) But I do hope they are able to return in the morning!!!!
    My3RaysofSun

Answer by My3RaysofSun at 2:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• not here it's in the low 70s. But I'm from Pennsylvania and miss the snow at times. Lucky you. Enjoy.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Not yet...It's in the 20's but no snow.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• No, though its really cold! I wish we had snow, I can't wait for it!!!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:54 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I was thinking they would this morning but strangely enough they didn't. The wind was blowing about 40 mph and our oldest(13) had to hold on to our youngest (6yrs,he weighs about 50 lbs) when they were waiting on the bus.. It was so funny, our youngest was laughing all the way to the end of the driveway.. Oh and I'm so glad they had school, I had to get some x-mas stuff done, and I can't when they're home..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• My girls are at University Wisconsin colleges, they both have snow days and are super excited.
    Anonymous

• nope but we're skipping gymnastics tonight.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2009