How can I study for my compas math test by tomorrow?

I just found out that even after getting an A in my first math class I have to pass the compas in order to go on next semester. I am going to school for Registered Nurse, Im in my pre classes now, and I only have to take "statistics" once I pass the required compas test.
The teacher doing review in our last classtime yesterday, mentioned that what we learned in this algebra class is NOT going to help us much on the "compas" test, so how can I pass the compas if I dont know what is on it? Please, I will study all night , memorize all the rules to the right equations, I just need to "know" what to study. Thanks for any help you can give in advance ~Sharey

tsjpop

Asked by tsjpop at 1:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in

• Although you answered like a smart ass, and you didnt "completely" give me the answer because I had to further it with three more websites within it and a pdf download, you actually "did" put me in the right direction to what I needed

http://www.act.org/compass/sample/pdf/numerical.pdf

So I thank you for that, I just wish you didnt find it hard to be NICE when being helpful. No, Im in college for the first time from being out of high school for 21 years, from which I didnt even gain my GED until I was 29 because I was orphaned and struggled at just maintaining a life with a roof over my head, not computerized or pampered beyond a car to drive and food on the table. You obviously have already graduated high school AND college AND know it ALL since you can talk down to me about "didnt anyone teach you ...." I hope read and understand corinthians 13 vs 1 because you are a CYMBAL--- A CLANGING CYMBAL!
    tsjpop

Answer by tsjpop at 3:38 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Didn't anyone teach you how to do an internet search? You will find lots of study materials here: http://www.bing.com/search?q=compass+math+test&go=&form=QBRE&qs=n

Good luck!!

Answer by rkoloms at 3:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2009