what should i do?

okay i am about to go crazy!! i am livin with my DF and his mother, and she gets on my nerves so bad, i literally can't stand her right now! i want to go stay with my mom for a few days just to get away, but my DF don't want me to and thinks the worst about it. but i told him he can come to, but he won't!! well we have mold growing in our room and our baby will be here in 6 weeks! so DF is tearin up the carpet and is going to bleach the floor, so i am having to sleep on the couch or in the floor of the baby's room! well i get no sleep whatsoever! she makes as much noise as she possibly can! she starts cleanin and hammerin on stuff at freakin 8 in the mornin! wtf?!?!? should i just go stay with my mom or just deal with it???

she is also makin me and my DF have problems bc i am ALWAYS ill and i take it out on him...ugh idk what to do!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• 1. mold is not good on a baby
    2. bleach will not stop mold from growing unless you stop the source of the mold
    3. If you are taking it out on him always, then I can understand where she would be getting upset with you since that is her baby you are yelling at
    4. If this is a problem and you can't get along, then you should go to you mother's at least until they get the mold problem fixed.
    5. If you are complaining about getting up at 8am due to her noise, how are you going to handle being up all night with a baby?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• thanks for your opinions! but it is different when you have to get up and when someone is just makin alot of noise jus to be a b****! i don't have a problem gettin up early it's just that she does it on purpose!! who cleans as soon as they get up?
    Anonymous

• I clean when I get up. The other thing to consider is that it is her house and she can do as she pleases. Sorry if my answers don't help much but if you can't get along, then go stay with your mom. Your BF should understand that you need a peaceful (not about the noise) atmosphere to raise a baby and not one where you are always at each others' throats.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• yea you are right, it is her house and maybe i am bein a lil dramatic but she just gets on my nerves period! i dont ever say nothin to her tho. i try my hardest to hold it back. but thanks!
    Anonymous