It's getting hard to walk

Ok moms I've been complaining about my pubic bone pain on here for the last month or so. I've described my pain as someone punched my pubic bone and it feels bruised, it hurts to stretch up a leg to put my clothes on, hurts when I get up and shifting around on the couch or bed. My OB didn't really give much explanation as to what it could be but I'm going to ask again when I go in a week. Starting a couple days ago I'm to the point where I'm almost in tears from the pain, especially after lying down or sitting. I can even hear it "pop" sometimes. I never experienced this with my previous 2 pregnancies. I'll be 35 weeks on Saturday. What can I do?? :(

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im having the same problem as u just rememeber it will all be over soon :) im 35 weeks also :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Your hips are getting ready to spread for the birth. with age and each pregnancy, this changes.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Go to the chiropractor! I will never suffer another pregnancy without chiropractic care! It makes an amazing difference!
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I am 32 weeks and it always hurts when I roll over at night or when I stand up. I just thought it was my pelvic area getting ready to give birth.
    StefAtaide

Answer by StefAtaide at 3:32 PM on Dec. 9, 2009