Has any women ever stuggled with being married and having same sex attaction?

I write this is a very fragile state of mind. I am married to a man but I have found my self in love with a women. I am a mess to say the least...has anyone else ever struggled with their sexuality and how has it worked out for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I cant say I ever struggled, I knew who I was and so did my husband. it has never affected our marriage, at times it probably enhanced our sex life.

the only time it is a problem is if you find that you want the woman more than your DH then you have to make a decision about the life you want to lead, it isnt fair to either person if you cant be honest with yourself and them.
    Anonymous

• A lot of women are pushed by society and religious beleives instilled since a young age to marry in a traditional marriage, never even looking at the natural attraction, once they are in this marriage it becomes a living hell. I have never been in that position but I can tell you I have dealt with many women who have. Your best bet for real happiness is being true to yourself, defining yourself and knowing in your heart who you want to spend the rest of your life with. I wish you all the luck in the world but the alternative would be living life as one big lie and you have already experienced this!

Answer by older at 2:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I have never been attracted to the same sex but I would think that if you are attracted to the same sex then it wouldn't be a good idea to marry a man. Wouldn't it be cheating on your husband if you want to have sex with a woman? Having sex with anyone other than your husband or wife is wrong.
    Anonymous

• I am already married to a man and I havent had se with anyone other then my husband.....
    Anonymous

• Well then there IS emotional cheating. Good luck with that .....
    Anonymous