Miscarriage?

I was probably 2wks late with my period, and then one day it came. BAM! more bleeding that normal, clots... cramping.... but i didn't really think much of it. I did take a pregnancy test prior to that, negative.

But now it's going on 2wks, and I'm still having light bleeding. No more clots of cramps. Does any of this sound similar to you if you have had a miscarriage (early miscarriage)?

charisma10

Asked by charisma10 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be an early miscarriage of an unviable embryo (or a blighted ovum). In those pregnancies hCG levels tend to be very low. Or, it could just be a fluke heavy period. If it doesn't stop in the next 3 or 4 days you should consult your doctor.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Could had been. If there no more clots then IF it was a miscarriage then everything cleared out.
    I do know tho that I sometimes get very heavy flows and clots. The clots my dr told me are actually the eggs coming out and not to worry about it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• if you were only 2 weeks along you wont of had big clots the baby is cells at 2 weeks so there would of just been bleeding you wouold of never even known you were preg and had a iscarriage this ealy im a nurse at the women health center here where i live i see this kind of thing every day if you are bleeding this long you need to go see your doctor could be cancer noone wants to hear that but its safer if you go in hope it all goes ok for you good luck
    Anonymous