nintendo wii

I bought my kids a wii for christmas and I am looking for some game suggestions. They are 4 and 6.(but my hubby and I will probably use it as much as them so suggestions for all ages would be great)

4hens

Asked by 4hens at 2:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• my hubby love the wii resort.. my 3 year old even loves it.. plus they may have games in relation to shows or movie your kids love..mine has ki-lan and dora games.. and it come with wii sports... but i would recommend a kit that comes with the bat and racket..we got my daughter the pink set from toysrus and she loves it.. plus me and the hubby love guitar hero..and we are getting band hero for christmas...so we all use it.. my 2 year old is just learning it... but my nephew plays it everyday at his house and hes in kindergarten... but we only play on weekends...
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• My kids love the M&M Racing. I enjoy playing it too. Also the Mario Party games are a big hit around our house too. (my kids are 4, 5, & 11)
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I have some that I love..I love to play Mario Galaxy..TRUST ME ALL KIDS LOVE THAT!:) Racing games for them or anything that has fighting! IDK..what type of games do they like?
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 4:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I agree with M&M racing we had a lot of fun with it. Ratatouille, Bee Movie, Diego and all of the excercise ones like bowling, snowboarding etc are fun for little ones and adults also.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2009