Do you ever...

have dreams about an EX??? Please specify your marital status...
also...what do you think about your dreams?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have on occasion. I'm in a relationship of 4 years, living with my man and our DD. My ex was my best friend for like 13 years before we dated for 3 years. Broke up and really haven't talked since. He lives literally a block away from where we live now, so I see his car every day, and occasionally see him in passing. I have had dreams about getting into confrontations with him, but that is it.
    Anonymous

• OMG I am so going anon on this one! I haven't talked to one of my ex's in a LONG time, and for some weird reason I *woke* up in my dream and found myself in the middle of my DH and HIM! I was soooo freaked out, I am pretty sure nothing happened, but I woke up thinking "WHAT THE HELL?!!" I have no idea what that was suppose to mean or be like, or why I even dreamed that but it was weird....maybe I was having a threesome in my dream? IDK, but I was really wierded out, and to be honest with you, I never wanted anything to do with him ever again after we broke up...OH your mind has a way of playing tricks on you!
    Anonymous

• He's not really an ex, we never dated, but I was SO in love with him for 3 years. I dreamed about him last night in fact. I am married. My husband knows that I have dreamed of this guy - but its just a dream - nothing you can do. They are nice dreams, but nowhere close to real life lol - That's why they are called DREAMS. .....not that I would ever want this guy.
    Anonymous

• A few weeks ago I dreamed that one day I woke up and I was actually married to an ex BF and my husband was the ex. I remember being like "Oh crap." It was miserable and I was so upset, I wanted to be with my husband. Then I woke up for real and my husband was sleeping peacefully beside me and I exclaimed out loud "OH THANK GOD!!" Hahahaha!!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 3:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2009