What can I make?

I need some dinner ideas. We always have the same things over and over. Any one have any nice meal ideas that aren't crazy expensive, and don't take hours to cook...(unless it's in a crock pot/slow cooker, then obviously it would take hours).

michellelee3708

Asked by michellelee3708 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Last night I made Homemade Veggie soup, so easy!
    Tonight we're having Cheeseburgers, kids picked it..
    Tomorrow night I'm making Homemade Hamburger Helper, not the box stuff, yuk and a veggie
    If you want the recipe for the Hamburger helper message me!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Here are some recent dinners we have had. Send me a message offlist if you would like any recipes.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Chicken Pillows: (for my family of 4 I do half of this recipe, my kids are younger though)

4 chicken breasts

2 cans cream of chicken

milk

2 packages 8oz cream cheese

2 8 pk of cresent rolls

Rice

Boil chicken and shred into pieces.

Mix cream cheese and chicken.

Spoon chicken mix into cresent roll, and roll up. Kinda like a ball. Do all cresent rolls like that.

Put in oven at Temp the cresent rolls say to cook. Bake 15 min or until golden brown.

Start rice, cook as much as you need.

While chicken pillows are baking, add 2 cans of cream of chicken to pot. Add milk (I use about a can, but add as much to make as thick or thin as you would like. If I have any chicken mix left over i add it into the sauce. Heat until hot.

Serve sauce over p
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2009