Why do you post anonymous on here???

Why do you do it personally? I know we have the option but do you ever wonder why some just doesn't ask on the public groups??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why are you asking anon?. Answer your own question.. I do it because of the CM stalkers, I don't need anymore headaches in my life.
    Anonymous

• because i can & because it ticks ppl off
    Anonymous

• Anytime I post Anon. it's because I don't feel like dealing with the drama that other people sometimes bring on here. Not everyone is going to agree with what you have to say, but if I know that there will be alot of drama surrounding my answer or what have you, then I'm gonna post anon to keep from having rude people sending hate mail to me...LOL.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 3:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Anonymous postings is pretty popular.  Read.

Anonymous

• Because there are some crazy ladies on here. I don't need the drama.
    Anonymous

• My reason honestly is because some things I'm embarrassed to ask! The other is because I dont know if someone will recognize me and sometimes I ask questions about my close family and friends! lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Try typing cafe mom and your screen name into your internet search bar and see what you come up with. Anyone can see your cafemom profile, pictures and everything without being a member.
    It just creeped me out!
    Anonymous

• I myself wished they had the ANON button withIN the groups myself!

BUT I answer now and then ANON, but I sure don't belittle someones answer for stating their opinion. I post ANON as not to be bashed as so many disagree. Sure state your reasons WHY you don't feel they should do something or not, but there is no need to be spiteful. Just alot of people on here are the trolls just stirring up trouble. You can tell by questions they post.

KIDS!
    Anonymous

• I have only a few times. It's usually because it's a very personal issue and I know people (I have met several in person, plus I have family on here) personally on this site. So if it is very personal - it keeps my question/answer from showing up on my CM friends recent activity. Other than that - I don't post anon. I don't care what people think of me. Although sometimes I wish I had.... cause people will leave messages on your personal page or in a PM - that is just not cool.

But yeah - why did you ask this question anonymously?? Weird!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 3:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Honestly its either becuase I have an embrassing or potentially contraversial question I want to ask. I want to be able ot ask it and get real advice or opinions without dealing with negative sideeffects of judgement or drama.

Occassionally I will respond very bluntly and anonymously to a question because I think the questioner needs a wake up call and its easier to simply deliever it and walk away. Rather than allow the person to continue to delude themselves and use my own short comings as a means of dimissing the well intended and well need point.
    Anonymous