do your children see you naked?

how old are they?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 3:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, but he is only a little over 1 year of age. I am actually interested in how people handle this issue. I don't want to be inappropriate but I also don't want to teach my son to be ashamed of his body.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 3:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• my son is almost 3 and he sees me naked from time to time if i am getting dressed and he comes in my room i dont scream and cover i jsut continue what i was doing i try to avoid being naked in front of him but if it happens i dont flip out about it
    jajamama

Answer by jajamama at 3:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Yes but my daughter is only 19 months. Once she is older I may limit it to bra and underwear. lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Yes. My son is 4, my daughter is 6.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Sometimes. I teach my children modesty for their own bodies and mine (and daddy's). They are now 9 and 4 and are properly embarrassed if they see me naked or if they are seen naked. Well, the 4 year old still needs a little work, but he's well on his way.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• yes, my kids are 35 months, 21 months, and 4 weeks. my son is the oldest, so im starting to be a little more modest around him, but i will never hide from my daughters. mommys body is far from "perfect", so i think its good for them to see. my son will see daddy naked from time to time, just as my daughters see me. since we are the same gender, i dont see a problem with it.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Yes, my kids are 7 (dd) and 5(ds). I don't see the big deal. Its not like I flaunt around the house naked, but if they walk in on me changing, oh well. Its a big deal only if you make it a big deal.
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 3:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I have all boys so they do not see me naked anymore. When they were babies I used to take a bath and my husband would bring them in and put them in the tub with me. But now that they are older (4, 5, &11) I try my best to make sure they do not see me without clothes.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• My daughter is 17 months old, and she sees me naked all the time. If I'm taking a shower while she's awake, she has to go in the bathroom with me. If I'm getting dressed, she sees me. It's not that big of a deal to me. She is very obsessed with my boobs, however! She likes to pinch my nipples!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 4:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• yes. My son is three. I dont walk around the house naked or anything, but if he walks in while im changing or getting out of the shower, which is inevitable because my son is NOSY, then I dont make a big deal out of it. I dont sleep naked because my son is always the first one up in the morning, and occasionally he slips into bed with us early early in the morning. Pretty soon I may have to start locking the doors.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2009