much needed help!

My son who is 5 is fully potty trained, but in the last 3 weeks have been have poop leak out of his anus. this a true question!!!!! He has a daily BM but this is still happening, has anyone heard or know what this may be? He is under a doctor care.. Xray done today Apt on Friday. I am so worried something serious is wrong. he is a healthy child over all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My younger brother had a leakage problem, but he also had blockage in his intestines. Once that was cleared, the seepage stopped. No surgery or anything was needed, so hopefully none for your LO either.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• It may be something he is eating. Potato chips have been known to cause anal leakage and so have other things. Check some of the foods that he has been eating most often for the past 3 weeks and see if that may be causing it. Good luck to you and your family.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 3:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2009