Have any of you gotten pregnant using Vitex or Soy Isoflavones?

This is my first full cycle on Vitex (I started it mid-cycle last one) and I'm curious how many of you it worked for and after how many cycles. please Share!
Anitra

anitrasmith

Asked by anitrasmith at 3:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry, Vitex did nothing here. Nobody was talking about soy back then.

Do you have a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler? Pick it up. It's an owner's manual for the female reproductive system. I was pregnant the VERY NEXT MONTH after reading it and using the techniqies. Worth its weight in GOLD.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Thanks...I'll grab it this wknd!
    anitrasmith

Answer by anitrasmith at 4:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Do not take soy isoflavones while ttc. You might as well be taking bcp. Check out Mercola.com and do a search to see what this doctor has to say.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 11:38 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I've actually done extensive research on both as well as having spoken to my RE about the two of them. It's true that Soy taken throughout your cycle can and does cause infertility in alot of women however when taken in small doses until Ovulation it has been proven to be effective. I'm basically looking for any succes stories here. Thanks everyone :)
    anitrasmith

Answer by anitrasmith at 12:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I did the soy this month.I am a little late ov I dunno why but every one I know that had taken them ovulate early.You only take the 5 days twards the start of your cycle.I took 80 mg the first 2 days the 120 mg the last 3 we will see what happens!! Wish you luck
    ann202124

Answer by ann202124 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 27, 2010