ok please anwser me

ok i havent had a period since june 19th 2009 and in oct. and nov. i had spotting for two days it wasnt enough to use a pad ok i took a could preg test and they all said negative s i thought id take another one in dec. and it said pregnant ok i have to wait another 3 weeks to get into see my doctor how far do you think i am i'm totaly lost with this one...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it all really depends. I had the same problem. I went about 4months without having my period and spotted for like a day each month, i had taken a total of 5 tests and they all said neg. I finally went to the doc cause i kept getting sick, that test came back positive and I was only 5 weeks.
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• well you could be as far as 6 months but i highly doubt it. with the irregular periods it is impossible to make a good guess. some women won't get positive pregnancy tests for quite a while, although usually if you are like 5 weeks pregnant, you will get a positive. so if you got a negative in november, my best guess would be that you are less than 10 weeks. :)
    Anonymous

• Are you stressed? Overexercising? A lot of things can cause your periods to stop, pregnancy is just one of them. You would have had a positive pregnancy test by now if you were. The doc can do some hormone tests and see what's going on. They will also ask you about some lifestyle stuff to get an idea.
    Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:13 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• There's really no way to tell... Maybe you've been pregnant this whole time without knowing it.. lol it is possible. But the only way you're really gunna figure it out is by your doctor performing an ultrasound. They will be able to tell and let you know by the baby's measurements.

Cierra
    Cierra-Jade

Answer by Cierra-Jade at 7:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2009