Jeans

Since I was 14 I wore a size 11. I went down to a size 7 but then got preggo and after I had my son went back to an 11. I'm fine with that. My problem is that I have 2 pairs of pants that fit me. I had 3 but recently ripped 1. I am 5'9 and it is and always has been hard for me to find a pair of jeans that fit in the waist and legs. 2 days ago when I ripped my pants I went to Goodwill (yeah!) and bought a new pair. I tried on 6 pairs and could only fit 1. The sizes of the pants ranged from 11 to 14. And I could only fit the 11. Why? What should I do? I don't have the money to have them tailored or buy "new" jeans but am desperate for new ones seeing as how its winter time. I have big thighs and a big butt and can never seem to find a pair of jeans that fit me pefectly, but would love to find some. Anyone else have this problem and if so, what did you do? I don't understand what the problem is.

Mom2Dano

Asked by Mom2Dano at 4:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• PURPUL... You're a bitch. That's gotta be one of the stupidest answers ever.
    OP, this may sound mildly racist, but it's not meant to be - try the brand of jeans called Apple Bottoms; they're cut for women who have a butt and thighs (but they're usually marketed to black women only; i've not seen many white girls in 'em). Unfortunately, retail seems to think that white chicks (especially tall ones - I'm 5'11") don't have a figure... I have the opposite problem. I'm a size 4, but need jeans that have a 36" inseam. I tend to order online.
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• loose some weight. that always opens more options in clothes
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Purpul that just plain wrong to say to someone who is asking a question. I know Fashion bug measure you to find the right jeans and jeans size to fit you body. Me I bought my jeans from Old Navy and walmart but no matter what the cut of the jean is they are always look on the bottom and always have to have them hem.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2009