My 4yr old is in PT Regression

For 6 months my 4 yr old son has been fully 100% potty trained! no bed wetting, no accidents....nothing! but all of a sudden, the past week its like he forgot that he was potty trained! he'll go to the bathroom but pee on the floor or he'll just pee in his pants. The other night he wet the bed TWICE during the night. im at a loss! i dont know what to do! nothing in our lifestyle has changed for him to regress. he'll tell me he has to go, walk to the bathroom only to pee in his pants. or he'll hide and do it. is this normal or should i be making a call to his pediatrician?

KLD1019

Asked by KLD1019 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• does he go to school? Maybe the regression is there? maybe hes being picked on or doesnt like it idk but the smallest things can affect them.
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• no, he doesnt go to school or daycare.
    KLD1019

Answer by KLD1019 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 9, 2009