Really steamed here!

I have been downloading my music on my cafe mom playlist. Well, I had a message from some lady to visit her at this link to put in a good word for her. I checked the link out and it was PORN! Come on this is just sick to think of putting a good word in for her. Hello.... Not. I wrote her a nasty letter with her not having music on her list to and other things. Would this have bothered you? LOL... I will leave my messages alone when I change my music on my "CM" pg. LOL...

goldielock37

Asked by goldielock37 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OK ~ she DOES NOT know who she is messing with! C'mon, let's go kick her butt Robin! I love a good excuse and this is a perfect one! I'm ready when you are, you just let me know when you are feeling up for it and I am SO THERE! LOL!!! No, seriously, that is just WRONG! You should report this to CM Admin if you didn't already! What if lil Jo Jo had been sitting on your lap ~ shudder : (
    Love ya Sis!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• i hate when things like that happen its gross.
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• weird
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:40 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• very weird ... LOL... Same thought I had to.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Was the message from a cafemom member or was it spam from the music you were downloading that popped up? Could be a virus?
    Anonymous

• I would've been livid! Especially b/c there's a chance of children seeing it. I haven't started a playlist yet, and now I don't think I'm going to lol.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 4:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• It's wonderful to start a play list ... Just don't answer your messages.
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 5:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2009