How would you react/feel?

even though this was a joke...sometimes maybe certain jokes are in bad taste?? Anyway my fam were at dinner and my brother said to our other brother I haven't been invited to your house ( i caught the conversation in the middle but they were talking about the changed he's made to his house) and my other brother says something like yea I know I've been working a lot lately, anyway his wife says well you can just drive by. And laughs but she was the only one laughing eeh..what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it is funny, I tell people that if they are that curious about our place. I don't invite people over to our place that often, if they call and ask if we will be home they are more than welcome but I am not about to extend invitiations.
    Anonymous

• I feel sorry for your brother, I bet he doesn't get to hang out often because of his wife.
    Anonymous

• Huh? I think everyone at the table may have been a little too serious.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 4:37 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• i guess, whatever, there's history to it so that's probably why no one else laughed, i smiled but i didn't laugh. OH well who knows.
    Anonymous

• There has got to be more to this story.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 4:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Whatever the case, at the very least, it sounds awkward lol.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 4:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• It sounds like it was at the very least in bad taste.
    Anonymous

• Yea, it was in bad taste. It may not have been a joke even though she was laughing. I don't think it was appropriate.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2009