Okay so the teater is a good dating spot for teens?...How many of you out there had sex/messed around in a theater as a teen?

I did twice. My friend did once. And my brother has admitted he did regularly. All you need is the back row to yourself and a half empty theater.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I tired once until I relaized my dad was a few aisles back....seriosuly....more than once...lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 5:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Let me add my teens will not go to a theater unsupervised until they are at least 16 and I need to know the date very well and give my blessing. until then it's mini golf and dinner at home.
    Anonymous

• ew, I worked at a theatre when I was a teen and the grossest thing and only time I ever witnessed anything sexual was some nasty "woman" giving a guy head.

Anonymous

• Nope, never have! If I'm going to pay that much for a movie, I'm going to watch it. lol
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 4:41 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• No...I never did anything but kiss and hug. I liked going to the theater as a kid, felt like a real date.
    Anonymous

• umm im 16..im ashamed to admit this but i have..in the bathroom
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:50 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I just kissed my boyfriend in the theater when we went to the movies. I might be naive but myself and all but one of my friends had strict curfews, rules and boundaries that we followed. I still firmly believe that you have to tell your teen what you will and will not tolerate. And what will happen if rules are broken. The one who didn't have any kind of parenting graduated from high school having given birth twice and had more sexual encounters than I could keep count of. The difference is involved parents.
    Anonymous

• well you know if your child wants to have sex they will! they will find a way theater no theater,just keep that in mind a a movie theater isn't the only dark place with cozy seat
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• yes being involved is a big part anon,my mother was very involved in my life and still is she trusted me to make good choices and i took advantage of her trust,there are many teens who have had sex who's parents were probably just as concerned or trusting or involved as other teens,really when it comes down to it (unless you lock your teen up in a house 24/7 like the movie virgin suicides) then its really up to your teen what they do with their body when you are NOT AROUND!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 5:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

Whoa! A lil judgemental arent we! Bet your kids are still too young for this to be an issue.
    My parents were very involved and told me right from wrong. I knew what was "right" and I chose wrong. I know some kids that had the worst uninvolved parents and they made better choices than I did.
    Anonymous