My 3-yr-old said... (just wanted to share)

He has a new beby sitter and I asked him to show her around the house. So, when they got to the bathroom my little boy said "this is when we become clean. In that tub. I have a small pee pee and daddy has a huuuge pee pee."

He had NEVER talk about it before. I suppose he thinks his daddy is huuuuuge compared to his haha!

The babysitter turned red lol!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL
    Anonymous

• LOL that's funny. Thanks for the laugh I needed it today.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• That's so cute!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• that's so funny. I havent worrie aboutthat stuff with my son cuz he has a speech delay, but since he's been in speech therapy he's talking a lot better. He told me today mommy and daddy are broke. LOL. I told him we were just kidding about that hahaha
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:52 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• LOL!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

My daughter is 5 now. When she was three I took her to a playdate in the neighborhood. When we got in the house she leaned against the coffee table and there was some very sligh dust on it so my daughter said "Excuse me Mrs Patrison, your house is dirty"

When she was almost 3 we went shopping. We got in a store and the sales lady said "hello little girl". My daughter responded "hello old lady" lol
    Emmagr

Answer by Emmagr at 4:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• haha thats hilarious lol how cute..cant wait til my dd can talk =]]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 5:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• OMG ROFLOL I so needed a laugh like that today ROFLOL I love kids, they say the greatest things.

When my DD was 3 I was trying to get her to sleep and told her to close her eyes and relax, and then she started moving and talking again so i said please baby lay down and go night night she looked at me and said "mommy you need to learn to be patient!"

I almost died laughing.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 5:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• haha niiiiiice
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 6:04 PM on Dec. 9, 2009