Jon Stewart: "American Idle"

Maybe I've been too quick to judge Jon Stewart. Seems even he is beginning to see through all of Obama's smoke and mirrors! LOL

"Apparently $200 billion of found money isn't enough to save the U.S. economy, so Barack Obama searches for job growth ideas."

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-december-7-2009/american-idle

What do you think of this video? :o)

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 5:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I would really like to see people actually educate themselves before slamming down on the President. I actually think we have
    someone in the White House that wants to make changes that are in the best interests of the whole country and the world for that
    matter, and not in the interests of just themselves and $$$$$$$$$$. This President actually cares for people, what a new concept! Give this administration and" the people" time to turn this country around. I know us Americans want satisfaction now,
    and that also is part of the problem.

Are you from anotehr planet? Your dear president has sold us out; us, our children and our grandchildren. We will be lucky if there is a country left in 2012.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• He's always been equally hateful of dems and pubs, but his fanbase ignores it. I always get a kick out of him mocking his studio audience when they clap for something obviously partisan and it goes completely over their heads so they cheer louder instead.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:20 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• holy crap hes so funny and yeah the teen was supper right WHY DIDN'T I VOTE FOR THAT KID lol
    Zandrialeann

Answer by Zandrialeann at 5:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I have always like Jon Stewart. He has his opinions and thoughts and backs them up... and still funny. I may not always like what he has to say, but he is true to fact- whether it is support for conservatives or liberals. Just as media should be.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 6:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Yes,,,,Joon Stewart tells us what he feels and he objects to both Republican and Democrat and I still like him. He is very intelligent and so humorous. I am nuts about him. He's just great!!!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Ooops....JON Stewart.
    Lindalu2

• I am a liberal and I love Jon Stewart...not because he believes the same things I do, but because he isn't afraid to call anyone out. He doesn't discriminate.
    rmattes

Answer by rmattes at 8:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I don't know why you think the President is a "liberal"? If his appointment of Rahm didn't convince you, his support of Bernacke should.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Oh my husband and I love The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. I do have moments where I agree and disagree with Jon Stewart. I remember the recent interview with Lou Dobbs, Jon was saying quite a few things that had me yelling "OH MY GAWD, THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!" Other times, I think he's a little off his rocker. But both he and Stephen Colbert are good late night entertainment. I know it's all tongue in cheek, and I really like both of them as individuals.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:42 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I love Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert

Air Quotes will fix FOX news!! LOL.//

The Conservapedia interview!!

Fox host BUMBING HERSELF DOWN...HILARIOUS!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:12 PM on Dec. 9, 2009