christmas pictures??

where did you go ore are going to get yours done? I'm getting mine and dds soon and i don't know much about getting them done and prices and all that eh

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 5:25 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I found a coupon in our Sunday paper for 10.00 at Olan Mills. They usually do a pretty good job. you can alos get coupons from the parenting mags for cheap portraits at sears and penny's.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• We went to Babies R Us. They came out great. I use to think they did cheesy pics but I saw a lot of ppl's and they were nice. SO we went. The staff was great and they printed them for us that day and gave us free envelopes too!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 5:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• What I do is take pics of my DD by the x-mas tree with the presents. I light from one side, the trick is to take lots and lots of pics. Then I upload the to Costco(snapfish has it too) and they have the option of cards and prints. Its very inexpensive. I'm also always getting coupons for sears photo. You might be able to print one out from their website.

In case you want to try it yourself: http://www.best-family-photography-tips.com/baby-pictures.html

Anonymous

• Olan Mills
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• potrait innovations. i don't know if they are everywhere. but they are so great. and u get so many pictures to choose from and u get the pictures to pick up the same day. and no sitting fees ever. i went to sears to compare and u have to pay per sheet. but then again sears and pennys are probably more available. but that is where we went twice already and i will be going for her 1st birthday in march also. good luck
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 7:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• potrieat innovations is very very very expensive! We go to JC Penny- 3.99 a sheet
    Anonymous

• I usually go to walmart, but with walmart you have to remember you get what you pay for!  you get a nice package for 4.99 but they are NOT high quality. I've also been to sears and JCPenneys. I usually go there if I have a coupon. They are pretty good

geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 8:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2009