What is your children's favorite lines?

When my dd was 3- two years ago- we were having breakfast. She grabbed the box of cereal and started looking for a little carebear inside the box. When she found it she got up and headed to the living room. So the dialogue was sth like this:
Mommy: Mary-Kate, aren't you going to finish your breakfast?
Mary-Kate: No thank you. It's overrated. Have a nice day!

I laughed SO hard!!!

Emmagr

Asked by Emmagr at 5:36 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol, thatsa funny my mom told my daughter that her papa had a watermelon in his belly, she went around saying people had watermelons in their bellies lol
    babygirl8302006

Answer by babygirl8302006 at 5:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• lol that's funny, my four year old like to say "momma I can't" if he dosn't want to do something he is asked to do
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• these days from the youngest... "aww why me?" you can tell she has big sisters...argh.

she also will jump around "oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah..." when something goes right.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 6:07 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• My 9 y.o. always says "I know" on everything even if she doesn't know!!
    arpster

Answer by arpster at 6:34 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• My dd had an old british coin when she was 4 years old. He daddy said "Annie, did you know that in a few you years you can sell your coin and get about 50 times x its original price?"

And Annie said "yeth daddy, I knew"

lol
    Anonymous

• My son and I were talking one day and I was explaining something to him about how Dinosaurs went extinct.

Son: What does that mean?
    Me: Well, millions of years ago something made the skies dark, plants died and so did the dinosaurs. They all died.
    Son: How did you get out of there alive then? HUH? Explain that one to me!
    Me: I said, MILLIONS of years ago they all died. I'm only 45 kid! I'm not millions of years old!
    Son: Well, the way your body aches you might as well be!
    Me: WHAT? Sheesh. Mommy cannot help her body creaks and groans. You are making me age faster, but I love it!
    Son: Well, just have them re-deliver me and start over! call FED-EX!

For some weird reason, my son believes he was delivered BY FED EX! They brought him to the hospital, I picked him out and they placed him in my belly for me to have.

He said: That was my gift to you!

I earned every stretch mark & love him more every
    Anonymous

• SO...I let him believe he was delivered! LOL

ALOT easier then to tell him about how me and his Daddy helped together to make him! He has a few more years til we explain the birds and the bees! LOL

Life......still a facinating thing of HOW we actually grow from such a tiny cell and we mesh together and out comes a beautiful baby 9 months later.

Good thing is father does not work for UPS or FED EX! LOL
    Anonymous