Does your husband know you inside and out?? Are you completely yourself or do you still hold back some?

Like with your habits...bathroom habits, grooming habits, vices..ect. Do you allow him to know all of you or do you hold back because you think he may be turned off by some of your habits...or any other reason you would hold back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• my hubby knows all of me, theres no reason to hold anything back
    cakright

Answer by cakright at 6:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I don't let him see me using the bathroom, but I don't hold anything else back. I tell him everything and all my darkest fears and secrets. He knows all about me, and I love that we have that relationship. Neither of us are much into "mystery". We love each other for who we are, vices, bad habits and all.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• He knows and sees all... i dont poo in front of him tho lol. thats private and gross. I do pee and burp and fart lol.. im gross i guess but not gross enough to have him watch me poop... I also tell him EVERYTHING.. even personal female things.. he is my best friend
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• We probably used to have that level of intimacy and knowledge of each other. I don't feel like I'm holding back though, just finding me again..
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 6:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• My hubby knows all of me. I got to be me and so does he. Being open and honest is what keeps the communication going and the marriage.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 6:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• My husband knows everything there is to know about me. All the good and all the bad. I feel if we hide things from each other then we don't have a very good marriage.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I don't hide all the outward unimportant surface stuff (like grooming, bathroom, sleeping, eating etc...) its the darkest inside stuff I have a hard time sharing. Its hard to share those things with someone that refuses to understand or listen, so I shut down. Which is probably why I started looking outside my marriage, I'm working on it but its still really hard. Even with a mediator (our couples counselor) he still isn't listening or understanding what is going with me emotionally and how he can support and help me through it.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 6:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I would say for the most part we know each other and how each other ticks. There no possibility of knowing 100% everything though.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• The only thing I hold back is gas lolol :) Everything else I share with him. He had me vow when we started dating that I would always share my feelings..sometimes I think he regrets that haha. *sigh* I just wish he would share more of HIS feelings.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 7:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• ...and less of his gas
    SandraB383