What is a good hotel for a romantic night with DH?

DH and I are going out next weekend for our 2nd Anniversary. We are going to a dinner theater and then stay in a hotel. We are looking for a good inexpensive hotel. What are some good ones?

RaeLynn1221

Asked by RaeLynn1221 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Travel

• You can take clorox wipe and just wipe the remote, door knob, light switches and it'll be fine.
    Check with hotwire for 4 star hotels that are on sale and narrow down by location if you know the town. You can often get a four or five star for a hundred bucks. Also, some chain hotels like Marriott Courtyard can be affordable and also check out bed and breakfasts and then read reviews of all of these at www.tripadvisor.com to see what people are saying about them. Or just go to Tripadvisor and type in Indianapolis hotels and see what pops up by ranking 1-100.
    I don't know any off hand since it's been years since I've been there but with Hotwire, tripadvisor and expedia.com you should be able to find something good.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Where are you or where will you be?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:30 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Indianapolis
    RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 6:43 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• With all of the germs going around you'd have to boil a hotel room to completely rid it of viruses and secretions. If I were you I'd do the old bottle of wine and rose petals leading to the bed at home thing to fiinish up your night. Seriously theyre nasty.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 7:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Holiday Inn Express
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• The Driskell Hotel in Austin Texas is AWESOME!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 3:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2009