Do you wait completely or do you sneak one in once in a while? (TMI)

Being on your period is messy as it is but having sex while on it...gross but towards your final days of your period usually it's like a brownish color to it would you still have sex (my man acts like he can't wait for it to finish he doesn't care about how messy it could get or is) I just tell him to wait bc I don't like it at all, even though I have had orgasms in the past with him but lately I'd rather wait for it to stop completely.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• um... in the begining of our relationship yes, but now No. We wait until its completely finished. It grosses my DH out. I dont get grossed out very easily, so it doesn't matter to me.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• we wait.. ive noticed if i do it while still a little on my period it seems to make mine come back even worse. I hate AF so i want her gone COMPLETELY
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Sex actually aggravates my menstrual cramps...so I'm not into it. I give good head though.

Anonymous

• We've even had sex on my heavy days. We just lay a towel down and have sex as usual. You can always shower afterwards. Now, for some women it makes their cramps worse and if it bothered mine I wouldn't do it. But sex actually lessens my cramps.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 8:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2009