What should I get my 2 months old son for x-mas????

Well when X-mas get here he will be almost 3 months. Iam taking tips.... HELP ME PLEASE!!!!1

Baby_Malik

Asked by Baby_Malik at 7:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• At that age, I wouldn't get him much. Maybe 1 or 2 small toys and some clothes. He's too little to play with anything and too little to remember.
    Anonymous

• Does he have a play mat?
    Anonymous

• Uhh, why was my answer deleted? Seriously, I got a TON of stuff for my son the first year, when he was 4 months old, and he didn't care about any of it. At that age, they just don't have a concept of what Christmas means. Or presents. If you really want to get him something, get something he'll actually use like clothes... That way, he can play with the wrapping and be happy, and you have something you can use for him, instead of yet another toy he won't look at twice...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• US Savings Bond
    Anonymous

• He will be starting to teeth soon so something he can grab and put in his mouth would be an idea. or a little play pad with hanging toys to help him with hand eye cordination.
    seej

Answer by seej at 9:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Some baby toys with contrasting colors. An engraved ornament. Thats about it....gifts to young babies are for the parents benefit.
    Anonymous

• Get him a memory gift. Something he can always keep. My grandmother had a quilt made for me at that age with my name and birthdate, weight and height on it. I'm am 36 and still cherish it.
    Anonymous

• Ask family to get him weather appropriate clothes for upcoming sizes. He's way to little to know or care about what toys there are really; maybe a few; but otherwise I guess some would call me greedy, but I'd tell Mom & MIL you get 6-9 mo stuff and you get 9-12 mo stuff; and then you'll be set =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• whatever he *needs* or nothing at all. or set aside money in a savings account and start saving for college for for something he might need down the road. no need to go overboard on X-mas especially when he has no idea it's going on.
    Anonymous