Is their anything i can do to clear up my psoriasis?

I know i can't make it go completely away.It seems to get worse in cold weather.I get it on my arms,hands and legs(mostly my knees).In the last 3 months it has started to show up on my scalp.I started getting it when i was 18 yrs old.So i've had it for about 12 yrs now.Another question is, can i pass it on to my children?I've seen no signs of it on my 4yr old son but i noticed a spot on my 6 month old daughter that looks like it could be psoriasis.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Health

• Olux-E was great for my psoriasis, its expensive if your insurance, in fact all Rx meds for psoriasis are. It's not the healthiest but tanning helps. I also find that Ahava mineral lotion does wonders( St. Ives mineral lotion is cheaper). Pitting in the nails is a tell-tale sign of psoriasis, so check her nails. You DD could just have eczema, babies are prone to many skin conditions.

http://www.psoriasis.org/NetCommunity/Page.aspx?pid=798

Anonymous

• oops...if your insurance doesn't cover it.
    Anonymous

• OP here- Anon 7:09-Thanks for the link:)
    Anonymous

• Welcome :)

Anonymous