What do you do when you are being accused and your are innocent?

I don't care too much for those sites myspace, facebook, twitter and whatever else is out there I am perfectly happy with Cafemom. Just the other day my dh accused me of having a myspace acct. only bc it said "sites recently viewed" I am like what the....why would I want one you know how I feel about that and he feels the same way he doesn't like it either his thing is XBOX or playstation 3 games. How could I defend myself when I don't even have this account. He makes me feel like I am doing stuff behind his back...I just told him NO I do not have an acct. and left it at that. what would you have done?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's pretty easy to prove that you do not have a myspace acct. He should look up your name duh. Anyway...it sounds like he's a little insecure and even if you had one what does it matter?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:15 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• why would it matter if you have a myspace account? if you don't have one, its easy enough to prove to him... he'll get over it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:22 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I panic. Useally if someone accuses me of doing something I'm innocent of I immediatly start thinking I am guilty and I just don't remember. Which is pretty dumn of me hehehe

Anonymous

• Probably concerned your cheating or similar.....I know a LOT --and I mean a LOT--of people have problems with this having secret accounts and stuff. My STBX was on myspace under a nickname he got recently (only told me once but I was paying attention) and he used it for the account instead of his real name. His picture was RIGHT there on the profile pic. Secret accounts and social networking sites--even the thought of your spouse having one--has ruined a lot of marriages.
    Anonymous