A question about child support.

How much do you get for child support? Please answer anon

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 246 a month
    Anonymous

• $398 for 2 kids... but we're about to g back to court because he hasn't been paying all of it. :(

and I did as you asked, answered anon... but it bugs me!

~ObbyDobbie :P
    Anonymous

• 96.54 a month for 1 , 10 year old boy.
    Anonymous

• I got 38/week until my husband adopted my son. Why do u want people answering anonymous?
    Anonymous

• I get 216 a month for 2 kids
    Anonymous

• Please keep in mind that everyone's child support is based on the income of both the custodial and non custodial parent, where they live, and a number of other factors. Not all custodial parents of 2 children will receive the same child support payments.
    Anonymous

• I am on social security disability, and I get a monthly stipend for my daughter. I get $394 per month. This is how it is used:

$100 daughter's savings account
    $75 help with rent
    $5 help with phone bill
    $35 help with household expenses
    The rest goes in an envelope that is used solely for her personal expenses (clothes, diapers, toys, etc).
    Anonymous

• $1065 a month for 4 kids
    Anonymous

• As stated earlier, it would depend on Father's income. I get $400 per month for two kids. You should also be aware that you can take him back to court for annual increases. I believe that a child is entitled to support from both his parents, whether or not they're together or like each other. Child support and visitation are two separate issues.
    Anonymous

• I get $627 a month for my son. at the time he wasnt working a full 40hrs. now he's working over time but i wont take him back to court. not now anyway, but i have it taken out of his paycheck so i KNOW i will get the money...He's also suppose to pay 1/2 of childcare but he doesnt, he owes me quite a bit from back childcare. It'll cost me more time & money to take him to court so i dont bother with it.
    Anonymous