period?maybe tmi

ok to start off my periods are always ontime and last 6 to 7 days well the last 2 months have been messed up. last month i was 2 days late and only had a regular flow for 2 days but it was dark not the normal brighter red then 2 days of barely spotting then this month the same exact same thing except for it came 2 days early has anyone ever had this happen? or possibly know what could be going on? we have been ttc since i came off the pill after 2 1/2 yrs in june of 08 with no luck

jaysesmommy

Asked by jaysesmommy at 7:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to your doctor and have them check your hormone levels. Be sure to have the check your estrogen AND your prolactin. If you don't ask, they will not check your prolactin levels. To get accurate results you need to have your blood drawn first thing in the morning after fasting all night.

We TTC for 5 years before my dr discovered my elivated prolactin levels. The problem was corrected with a tiny pill and I was pregnant within the year.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 8:06 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Im having issues with mine. Im in my 2wk wait right now but 1mnth im late then the next mnth im early, & ALL of my pms symptoms are allllll PREGO symptoms! it sux!
    Anonymous