down stairs neighbors

so my down stairs neighbors complained about us being loud! they r down there right now shaking the floors with their loud music. im pretty sure their buddies with the management. we payed for our full lease up front and cant move out until febuary first. what can we do we already talked to management

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Call the cops.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Call the police for disturbing the peace.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Have you asked them politely to turn it down? If not, I would try that first. If they continue, you may be able to call the police, depending on the city laws where you live, and they can be charged with public disturbance.

Anonymous

• Depending on where you live and the laws, you can call the police and they will handle it. In some areas there is a certain time at night that they can only do something about.
    Anonymous

• I went through the same thing with our downstairs neighbors and their loud music. I kept calling the cops, but all they could do was give them a verbal warning the only way they would give them a citation was if I had gone to court and I didn't want to do that.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 11, 2009