Have any of you mommies used this?

Batherapy? It is a bubble bath for colds and stuffiness, it is tear free and has eucalyptus oil, epsom salt and aloe vera. My girls have had terrible colds this week, I ran bath water a little warmer then normal where they could stand it and put this stuff in, there little noses just ran. It made them feel better and sleep a little better, I got it at Target!

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 8:17 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• No I have not tried that I use the gerber one and it works ok I will have to try that one next time
    3boyz1princess

Answer by 3boyz1princess at 11:03 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• instead of getting something fancy go with Gerber's menthol bath. same thing MUCH cheaper.
    Anonymous

• ditto...gerber menthol bath (there's generic brand too) - same thing and been around for years.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 8:21 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• This stuff was not that expensive around $6.00 it works great so I am sticking with it!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:24 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Double ditto the Gerber menthol bath. It works even for me, and for hubby just giving the kids a bath with it!
    Anonymous

• I use Jordan Essentials Dead Sea Salts in Lavender & Eucalyptus when I get a cold. No harsh chemicals or iffy foaming agents like DEA.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 10, 2009