Can anyone suggest a legit company to work for from home?

I am looking for a legit company to work for that has no start up fee or investment. I am interested in any legit companies or suggestions. Please share some ideas. thanks Labixby

labixby

Asked by labixby at 8:39 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

•  

I actually write How to articles on eHow.   I have created a series of work at home articles to help moms just like you.  Please check them all out in my Journal here at Cafemom:

Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• YES!!

I am a kgb_ text pert. I answer questions people text in and get paid to do it! Love it! --- http://www.kgb.com -- go to 'become an agent' for more info!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:56 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:38 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Go to my profile for some information on what I do from home. A PP suggested kgb_ which IS a good way of earning extra income, but it's just that, EXTRA, The pay is so low, and the tests you have to pass to become an agent aren't easy for EVERYONE. There is a lot of training involved, and if you ask me, just too much for the extremely low pay.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 6:58 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I work for LiveOps from home. Check it out at www.liveops.com
    mary_allbright

Answer by mary_allbright at 8:25 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Have you considered selling mary kay or avon? I just started mary kay myself.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 8:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

True, the tests to be accepted as an agent are difficult, however, there is training. There is very extensive, ongoing training. It is extra income, but to most people this day & age, that extra $200 - $1000 you can make in a month FROM HOME is more than you could make outside the home. I work during the day while my son plays and in the evenings when he is in bed. I love it!!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2009