How would you respond?

I've been married for 4yrs now with 2 DDs. My marriage is strained with money woes and me having the worst luck in finding a job. I had my 2nd baby 6wks ago. Well my DH doesnt do anything with me and hasnt in 10 mths. The most time I had with him was when I was giving birth. He doesnt take me out, invite to places even if it involves his mother, no sex (not even a kiss goodbye or an hello). He sleeps in the guess room and has been in there since I had the baby. He calls me when hes at work and asks if I have a job yet and I say no and he hangs up. Well tonight he said he doesn't want to do things with me because hes tired of me and hes not sure if he wants to be with me anymore. His reason for saying this is because I dont have a job. Honestly guys i've put everything into getting one including begging. I would leave but I dont have anywhere to go. Everyday gets worse between us. How would you respond to this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would tell him to leave, find a room mate to share bills with, file for public assistance and child support and keep looking for that job. GL
    Anonymous

• Where there is a will there is a way, he should be the one to leave not you, it sounds to me like there nothing left to fix. He needs to be responsible for his kids and provide, consult an attorney to get your options.

Answer by older at 9:05 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• That is so cruel and rude of him. WHat is wrong with men? I'm sorry.....I wish you good luck.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:27 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I'm in the same boat although wish to remain anonymous. I have responded by going to counseling and taking necessary steps to move. My husband has other emotional problems that are going on although I'm not sure what exactly. I have a HUGE move ahead of me and I am trying all the resources I have available to me. I am just waiting on a signature from him.
    Anonymous

• sounds to me he is probalby cheating. I mean who doesn't want anything to do with their partner because they don't have a JOB! that is so stupid!. Leave its your best bet. Fuck that asshole. If I could talk to you husband I would tell him a selfish, douchbag he is! and a coward for picking on your for something so simple.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I would say "There's the door". If he doesn't want to be with me, then I don't want him in my life. If someone doesn't want me around then I don't want them around. If you have family or friends you could stay with then move in with them. I don't understand how not having a job would make him tired of you. That doesn't make sense to me. There is public assistence, unemployment, and he will (AND SHOULD) pay child support to you. Again, if he doesn't want you then you shouldn't want him. He's already exited out of it emotionally, next step is physically. Don't wait around for him to get his act together.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Don't let him put you and those babies out in the cold! He needs to get up off his dead ass, move out and start having to pay child support! HIM, not you.
    Anonymous

• On one hand - I think there's something wrong that he's doing that he's not telling you - and he probably needs to cough it up.

On the other - I'm actually pretty supportive of broken marriages living in the same house for the sake of raising their kids together (as long as he's a half decent father that is).
    Anonymous

• He is probably cheating, but if not:men can suffer from depression too. Money woes and 2 kids under ? age? My husband felt like leaving me sometime after our 1st son was born and I felt like leaving him too we didn't tell each other until years latter. My cousin said it was Postpartum depression and it may have been. We have been married 31 years now, and boy I still want to leave him at times lol. Regardless of what is causing his bad behavior he is an asshole for carping on you about a job with your child only 6 weeks of age. Oh and with the high rate of unemployment. You say he lost interest in you 10 months ago, which is about the time you got pregnant, maybe has a hard time seeing you as a sexual being now that you are a Mother? Good luck with it all and take care of yourself!!!!
    Anonymous