Does anyone believe that if you meet someone on an online dating site like eharmony,that if their god sent theyll continue to communicate with you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• uhmmm I really have that way of thinking about pretty much everything not that any of it makes me happy. If something's meant to be it'll happen because of or inspite of a specific act or word. It's not only applilcable to dating services. Hope things work out for you!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:23 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

•   I think they are Bill Gates sant. If its meant to be, it will be

Anonymous

• no, not necessarily. be careful. i know plenty of women who have been duped
    Anonymous

• Talking about "Fate" or "being sent by God;"

I don't think that means a person is necessarily supposed to be in your life your whole life long. Someone who's a "God send" might just be the exact right person to help you at the exact right moment, and then you don't need them anymore.
    Anonymous

• It's the same as meeting someone in any type of situation. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. You should always be cautious when meeting strangers.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:36 AM on Dec. 10, 2009