cheaters annonomous?

anybody know of any cheater support groups or anything like that? even if its someting online? im looking for free ones & hopefully some in kansas [specifically in kansas city, ks] please i need some feedback!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• There are groups here on CM for it and there are some free ones online. My dr told me about it. Her 60 yr old husband was cheating with some 20 yr old and she found the group online for support. Something like infidelity.com or something about infidelity. I'm not married and I have an open relationship so getting help for a guy who is cheating didn't interest me. Now I wish I had paid more attention to pass the information on. Sorry.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• wait- do you want to cheat, or is your SO cheating and you want the support of others through this time? if you are cheating, thats just sad. grow a back bone and break up with him. if your SO is the one cheating, i'm sure CM has groups.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 10, 2009