freaking out eating

so when i am eating or anyone around me eats.. my daughter freaks out.... whining and making a humming noise really loudly. ive tried not giving her anything but she freaks out. she eats sooo much also. what to do.??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son did this. I just had to keep him his own little healthy snacks there to give him when he wanted my food. Depending on the age maybe get some little healthy snacks for them..Sometimes I just have to let my lil one cry so I can eat, if not I would never get a meal...lol Good luck sweetie..
    Anonymous

• Feed the kid.
    Anonymous

• you can always ask the doc and for the anonymous at 9:21 said u cant always feed ur kid some times they just want to eat cuz ur eating and they can get to the point where they eat more than u and are always hungery and become really over weight
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Dec. 10, 2009