Someone give me advice please...

Put yourself in my shoes without bashing the situation. I am 21 days late. All hpts and bpt was neg. I am unsure of what to do. I have tingly pulling sensation a few inches from my navel to the direct right. I cant get an appt this week, and someone told me I could still be pregnant, but if the bpt was neg that means I am not, am I wrong or right on that? What would you do in my situation. I'm sorta lost with the whole thing. If I am not preggo why am I not starting? Nothing has changed in my life that would cause me to be late. I have never missed a period I have always been early if anything..What would honestly do. How would you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Health

• I would call the doctor and just go in when you can get an appt. There is nothing you really can do until you find out what is going on. How would I feel? I would feel confused since I wouldn't understand what my body was doing and the tests were neg. I would definitely go to the doctor.
    Anonymous

• I was always like clockwork - literally, I started every 28 days, on a Thursday, between 12-2pm. Seriously. It was nice being so predictable! But about a year ago, out of the blue, for no reason, I totally skipped a period. Negative tests, no symptoms, nothing whatsoever. No added stress, nothing going on in my life, absolutely nothing had changed. I go my next period right on time and have been going longer between periods since then. Nothing is wrong with me. Yes, you could still be pregnant, but you could also just be adjusting to something unknown. Ask for an ultrasound if you haven't had one, or wait it out.
    Anonymous

• There actually could be a lot of reasons for you being late. If you recently started an excersise routine, are more stressed then usual, you're not on a regular sleeping pattern, you're appitite and/or eating habits have changed greatly. Also it could be your cycle is changing, which does happen from time to time. Get an appointment with a gynocologist and have them look you over. If you're 21 days late and the HPT is still saying "No", then it's unlikely that you are pregnant. There's a very, very, very slim chance, but it's highly unlikely.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:09 PM on Dec. 9, 2009