God's return

Do you think that God will be mad, sad or happy when he returns?

I'm no Angel

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• He is sad right now with all the things going on in the world that are against the bible.. But when he comes back i think he will be happy that he has came and got his Children :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Mmmm, I'm trying to imagine if I had lots of kids, and I came home one day to find some of them washing the dishes without me asking, and others of them punching the littlest one in the ears.

....I guess I would feel all of the above.
    Anonymous

• i don't think he'll be mad..sad, perhaps, and happy.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• i think he'll be happy, because his children wont suffer anymore and can live in harmony the way he intended it to be.
    Anonymous

• Jesus will be joyful because He will finally have His bride that He has been waiting for forever!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• Ex 33:20: And he added: “You are not able to see my face, because no man may see me and yet live.”
    John 1:18: No man has seen God at any time; the only-begotten god who is in the bosom [position] with the Father is the one that has explained him.

God cannot return. He was never here.

CosyMama

Answer by CosyMama at 6:37 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• "“You are not able to see my face, because no man may see me and yet live.”"

Funny, that makes me think of Raiders of the Lost Ark when they opened the ark and they turned into dust LOL! Plus that guy's face melted off in a sequence that haunts me to this day.

If god showed up, he'd probably be in a Hawaiian shirt with some luggage. Obviously he's been neglecting his duties for the past 500-odd years. (That would be IF a god exists, of course.)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:11 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• cait how has God neglected his duties? Do you not understand free will?
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 5:42 PM on Dec. 14, 2009