Men and Games still baffles me !

Why do men purposely try and make women jealous thinking it actually does something when theyre the idiot that did the stupid thing to begin with that made the female do what she did to hurt him and make her jealous and they dont even realize it !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like both the man and the woman are game players in this situation. Tit for tat only works if it's over.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:47 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• What i meant to say its hurt him in a feel not meaning to but it did end up hurting him , some guys are just sensitive like that and they take it out of proportion and theres like no reasoning with them .... They have it locked in their head and thats that
    Anonymous

• wow, all that made me dizzy. You can't play a good game until someone plays with you. Stop playing the game with him and he'll cut it out. (that philosophy works with arguments too if anyone is interested)

Answer by admckenzie at 10:58 PM on Dec. 9, 2009

• I KNOW RIGHT !!!! My husband talked to women online for some of our marriage but when i did it to make him see what it felt like because communication was not cutting it ... He got mad and treated me like he had never done anything wrong.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:28 AM on Dec. 22, 2010