I was worried about my 15 month old today because he went to sleep at 830 lastnight with a fever of 102 and didn't get up until 130 this afternoon. When he got up his temp was 104.6 and I called the doctor. After I gave him motrin his temp went down to 102. After we got home from the doctor he started having diarrhea (sp?)... I don't know if I should call again or not. Earlier a this appointment the doctor said just make sure he is drinking and bring him back friday if he still has that high fever. At that point I didn't know about the runny poop so I didn't say anything about it. Last time I checked his temp was 103 and I gave him some motrin and he just went to bed. Should I call the doctor again and tell them right now or wait until tomorrow?
She also said that it's very likely that his fever will break and about an hour after that he will break out in a rash,what is that called? It sounded something like roseacea(sp?)
Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Dec. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun
Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:18 PM on Dec. 9, 2009
Answer by happytexasCM at 12:00 AM on Dec. 10, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2009
Answer by happytexasCM at 12:08 AM on Dec. 10, 2009