Do you sleep in seperate rooms?

Do you and your husband or SO sleep in seperat erooms? I know alot of people do b/c of snoring issues with their spouse. And really I can understand it! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No we dont and yes he snores, it doenst bother me at all he has snored the entire time we have been together and i grew up with a dad who snored so loud you could hear him all over the house. Matter of fact i can hear DH snoring right now lol.

I dont sleep well if he isnt next to me, i could never feel comfortable sleeping in seperate rooms it just seems weird to me to be away from my DH like that.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:15 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• I wish!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Sometimes. Like tonight. He has to go to bed early and wake up at an ungodly hour for work, but I have killer insomnia. It just makes more sense for me to watch TV in the living room when sleep isn't gonna happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• sometimes we do...sometimes if he has to get up really early or if one of us is sick, he will sleep in one of the other rooms....or sometimes me and the kids will have a "movie night" and camp out in the air up mattress in the living room...

my aunt and uncle sleep in seperate rooms because of snoring issues...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:31 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• Nope, when Hubby's home he wears earplugs to bed,lol... He's away a lot though so I get the bed to myself for 4-6 weeks at a time. It would hurt mine and his feelings if we slept in separate rooms, we love to be close. I guess because he's so far away most of the time..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• No, if he snores, I just roll him over. Its not an issue for us. He does talk in his sleep though, and sometimes sleep walks...or even sleep tries-to-pee-in-our-closet. LMFAO. If we slept in seperate rooms he'd end up naked on the morning news. ;P
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• No way... I love sleeping next to him. But I will say that he is not a snorer. He does grind his teeth and worry the blanket when he is stressed. Which are annoying too.
    My grandpa snored so loudly, but my grandma said she was happy to sleep next to him, because she knew he was in her bed. She said the hardest thing when he died after they had been married 49 years, that she missed his snoring.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• No, but I think it's time we did! He snores, goes to bed early, piles all the covers on me and I get way overheated. I love him dearly, but seperate rooms would be great! Or just seperate beds.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• we sleep separate because of his snoring and my sleep apnea
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:12 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• We were when my youngest was still co-sleeping and waking to nurse a million times a night. (I may have exaggerated a bit, it was probably more in the range of 15,000! LOL!) She finally cut that out at 9 months, so we've been happily sleeping together since :o)

banana-bear

Answer by banana-bear at 1:24 AM on Dec. 10, 2009