stupid question, there are 2 holes in my dishwasher door, one where you put the electrosol tab and the other where you put that liquid to reduce spots. do you put powder dishwashing cleaner in the same space where the tabs go? do you fill to the top and close the lid? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2009 in Home & Garden

• When I moved into my new house, no manual came with the dishwasher so this is not a stupid question at all cuss I was kind of stumped by mine. I have two square like compartments on the door. Both have lids. One compartment is a square and I put those square dishwashing tabs (soap) in, then close the compartment door. The second compartment opens up as well but it has a circle spin knob and there is an opening for the solution for avoiding spots. Look for the model and serial number on the dishwasher. It is usually on the door itself. Then go on line, google it and you will be able to find the manual for your machine.
    novgirl

Answer by novgirl at 1:02 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• If yours is like mine you put the powder in the larger opening and then the jet dry in the spot with a lid on it, should be in the shape of a circle. Hope that helped! BTW this is not a stupid question!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:32 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• OP here,

thanks, they both have lids and are both the shape of a circle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Dec. 10, 2009

• OP again,

one has a swing like door and the other is a screw top doorl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Dec. 10, 2009